Quinoa Salad with Roasted Pumpkin, Edamame and Fetta
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, any colour (see notes on how to cook quinoa below)
- ⅔ cup roasted pumpkin
- ⅓ cup diced roasted red capsicums/peppers
- ⅓ cup shelled edamame (see below)
- ¼ cup (approx 50g) crumbled feta
- 2 big handfuls of spinach leaves (approx 50-60g)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¾ teaspoon dijon mustard
Special thanks to the dietician, food lover and passionate cook,
Caroline @Healthy Home Café for sharing her fantastic recipes.
Return to Recipe Listing >
- Start by making the dressing: Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- To a medium sized mixing bowl add the quinoa and pour over the dressing. Mix well.
- Add pumpkin, capsicum, edamame, feta and spinach leaves. Combine carefully to avoid mashing the pumpkin.
- Eat and enjoy!