- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- In a bowl, toss the cauliflower with coriander, paprika, turmeric with a good glug of EVOO and season. Set aside.
- Dry lamb back strap.
- Rinse the quinoa under cold water and bring to boil on stovetop and then reduce to simmer for around 15 minutes or until soft.
- In a pan, fry the cauliflower on a high heat until a little charred but so that it’s not soft. Remove it and set aside. Fry off the silverbeet and also set it aside.
- Toast nuts and set aside.
- Cook the lamb – high heat to render for 8 mins, then lower the heat and cook for a further 5 mins. Check if the middle is still pink – once cooked to your liking, wrap in foil and allow to rest.
- For the dressing, mix vinegar, honey and EVOO.
- In a bowl, combine the quinoa, cauliflower, silverbeet, nuts, spring onion, pomegranate seeds and dressing.
- Scoop serving onto a plate.
- Cut the lamb into slices and delicately place on top of quinoa mix.
- Crumble feta over, then add mint and parsley leaves.
Our good friends at Delish show you how to cook this delicious meal here.Return to Recipe Listing >