- Heat oven to 175 degrees and line 1 large or 2 medium oven trays with baking paper
- Place chopped fennel into a medium sized bowl.
- Drizzle over ½ tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat then scoop out onto one end of prepared large tray and spread out.
- Repeat process with cauliflower florets and bake for 30 minutes or until soft and lightly browned.
- Place quinoa in a sieve and rinse well.
- Add rinsed quinoa to a saucepan that has a good fitting lid along with 1 cup of cold water.
- Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer, covered for 15 minutes. Allow to rest for about 10 minutes before removing lid and using a fork to fluff it up.
- Drizzle cooked quinoa with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, chopped coriander and toss to combine.
- When the cauliflower and fennel are cooked, add to quinoa.
- Dollop with goats cheese and generously sprinkle the top with pomegranate seeds.
- Lastly sprinkle over some of the fennel fronds.
Per Serve: 885kJ or 210 calories; P 8g Fat 17g SFat 3g CHO 26g Fibre 7gReturn to Recipe Listing >